Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All ready for our last day on the set

Tomorrow is our last day on the set, and it's a big filming day for Rachel. She finally gets to do her scripted parts ! We have to be in Lowell @ 10am and we are prepared for a long, but fun day. We have rehearsed her lines and she knows them cold - even the lines in Italian. She kept laughing at me as I was trying to rehearse her lines with her - I would try to say Dom or Luka's parts but I can't speak Italian so I was totally messing them up. She'll do great - as long as she's just Rachel ! And we get to end the day with the big spaghetti fight scene - she can hardly wait to squirt ketchup in her father's face !
Check out what she picked up with her first movie paycheck:.... it looks just like Francesco's, only its pink ( of course) and thankfully doesn't go as fast !!

No comments: